Going to school, achieving good grades & applying to a good University is almost mandatory. Knowing how to be creative, how to become confident and how to make our ideas happen is necessary. It is an important part of our development.
- Where do teens learn about the creativity that goes beyond an art subject?
- How do they know how to transform their ideas into reality?
- How do they decide what they want to Have, Be & Do?
I hope these workshops will help them be creative, curious and confident.
They are simple but powerful.
Give them tools, they will know what to do with them.
29th, 30th June & 1st July
6th, 7th & 9th July
10 children (aged 12+)
Day 1: £25 per person
Days 2 & 3: £75 per person
HOW TO BOOK:
- Select your preferred weekend dates in the list below for days 2 & 3. There are two different bootcamps running.
- If you would like your child to visit the New Designers exhibition, add Day 1 of your bootcamp (preferably on the same weekend).
- Check out to confirm attendance.
WHAT TO BRING:
Packed Tea for Days 1 & 2
Please note that refunds are not available.
* New Designers is an exhibition in Islington, London, showcasing the very best in UK graduate design. This is a great way for children to see what is possible. The exhibition also includes over 175 of the UK’s leading design courses. They can also talk directly to college tutors and graduates and find out more about the courses on offer in higher education.
For more details: New Designers.
29th of June focuses on Textiles, Jewellery & Ceramics.
6th of July focuses on Furniture, Interiors & Graphic Design.
Children in Years 10 to 13 only. Children will be accompanied by two adults (trip will leave from Battersea to Angel in public transport)
Group Tickets will be purchased on the 5th May, 2017 (please book below to make sure your child is attending).