Going to school, achieving good grades & applying to a good University is almost mandatory. Knowing how to be creative, how to become confident and how to make our ideas happen is necessary. It is an important part of our development.
- Where do teens learn about the creativity that goes beyond an art subject?
- How do they know how to transform their ideas into reality?
- How do they decide what they want to Have, Be & Do?
I hope these workshops will help them be creative, curious and confident.
They are simple but powerful.
Give them tools, they will know what to do with them.
30th June & 1st July
Children aged 12+
£75 per person
HOW TO BOOK:
- Select your dates in the list below.
- Check out to confirm attendance.
WHAT TO BRING:
Packed tea for day 1.
Please note that refunds are not available.