When you are running a creative business there are a million things to do ... and with busyness, we seem to get stuck in the same place, month after month. To grow your business you wneed to become more visible.
Join us for this hands on & action packed workshop where you will:
1. Gain confidence in your business by having a clear picture of your value proposition.
2. Why you need a website and how to apply the 5 must haves to attract customers.
3. How to increase visibility through social media.
4. Create a mailing list and newsletters that connect, engage and nurture your customers.
5. Design your own plan of action so you know what to do next!
Materials: Included, bring a laptop if you have one.
Duration: 4 hours
Dates: 15th June, 9.30 to 1.30
A workshop to meet other small business owners, to learn, do and ask all the questions!
You will take away a set of workbooks ready for you to take action.
This workshop is provided by Inma Goodhew, founder of The Old School Club and Teach Craft Revolution, a membership & community for creative small business owners.